Old December 10th 03, 07:14 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

Default Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

In message , Herb Schaltegger
lid writes
Pat Flannery wrote:

Scott Hedrick wrote:

"Herb Schaltegger" lid
wrote in message ...

gay folks should learn to
screw straight people and learn to like it?

Usani! His sails unfurled!

"Fire Island, where the pants fell down!"

My step-brother's mom and her husband (his step-dad) had a beach house on
Fire Island in the late-70's/early-80's. It was quite an interesting place
(although not nearly as completely-gay as you'd think). I WILL say,
however, that many of the houses were EXTREMELY tidy and well-decorated . .

Is that a diagnostic feature? And if I tidy up, will people start to
worry? :-)
--
Rabbit arithmetic - 1 plus 1 equals 10