Old October 10th 03, 05:55 AM
Leander Hutton

Default Digital Astrophotography

OK I'm looking into digital astrophotography.....the cheaper the better....

Anyway I've heard about the modified web cams...and was wondering what
people's experiences are with them...I have a Macintosh PowerBook and was
looking into the Apple iSight as an option...

Another idea is a regular old digital camera...I was thinking along the
lines of the Nikon Cool Pix 2100...it looks good, has high resolution,
adjustable shutter times, and is under $200.00...what are your
recommendations?

Leander
--
There might be no spoon but where's the fork?