Old April 5th 15, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

A lovely Easter Sunday morning! Mostly sunny with a few clouds. Temp a chilly 48F as of 11:30 AM. Expected high later of 55F.

I ate a breakfast of hard boiled eggs. The store was out of chocolate Easter rabbits, so I bought some chocolate crosses. It felt a little like I was committing a sacrilege by eating those crosses. But then I'm not Catholic, and I'm not a vampire, so what's a crucifix anyway?

I tore my way away from those radio preachers to go to the place I hold most sacred: the library! Not crowded at all this morning. Lots of computers available. I guess mostly only heathens here.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good day!

Double-A