Old October 31st 08, 02:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default HST repair delayed; Ares 1-X launch slips

Ian Parker wrote:
:
:I have just read an article in the Times which says that Apollo/saturn
:veterans are being drafted in to sort out the Ares problems.
:

Which "Times" and could we have a real cite to that?

You do realize that "Apollo/Saturn veterans" would be in their 80's or
older by now, right?

:
:I did say
:some time back that Sauturn worked and one could do a lot worse than
:dig out the S5 designs.
:

One could also do much, much, MUCH better...

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine