Old May 13th 04, 02:44 PM
Peter Stickney

Kevin Willoughby writes:
In article , derekl1963
@nospamyahoo.com says...
If you cannot see the difference between a country that attempts to do
the right thing, and a country that does not, then your blind
anti-Americanism has affected you even worse than I thought.

Canada isn't part of North America?

Funny that you should bring that up - IIRC, the Canadian Parachute
Regiment was disbanded after reports of its mistreatement of prisoners
in Bosnia while it was assigned to peacekeeping duties there.

And don't get me started on the Belgians in Somalia - I don't know
about you, but holding a 12 year old over an open fire, requiring a
twelve year old girl to strip and perform sexual favors for the
troops, and stuffing other kids into ammo boxes to die in the sun (And
getting a slap on the wrist from the Belgian Military Courts, in the
one conviction obtained) isn't exactly Geneva Convention stuff either.

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster