Old December 7th 17, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Well hags, I was hoping you would have at least watched the video to answer
your own questions.
But I suppose you are the kind of person that WOULD STILL DENY YOU ARE
GAY,... even after all your male sex partners (including notroll) came out
of the closet.

But I'll go through your questions one at a time.

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo

*** you silly Lezzbo ****. I don't even know where to begin to
point out how idiotic your statement is. So let's take it one at
atime:
If we hadn't landed on the Moon, the Russians sure as hell would
have trumpeted it all over the world.

If the Russians were NEVER our real enemy, as is the case now.
But your politicians knew that if they created a "boogieman' and told
everyone there is a cold war.
That they can spend trillions of dollars pertending to protect the public
from the imagined threat
And the Russians fooled their people as well.

The only ENEMIES OF PEOPLE,...are the ones selling the guns to both sides in
a war, and telling each side to fight the other side.

How did the Radar Reflector get there (highly polished Stainless
Steel) and aligned with Earth such that the recession of the Moon
can be accurate measured.

Uhhhh since when did a man have to carry anything to a planet or even into
space ?
Are you now going to tell us that MEN brought the rovers to mars ?
Although it has already been proven that no "highly polished reflectors"
would even be there.
Radar works fine on vehicles here, even that cop that gave you a speeding
ticket can use it, and no special reflector is required.
As for laser light relections off the moon,....all you have to do is look
up at night to prove that the moons surface DOES reflect light

How did the last Lunar Rover get to the location where it presently
is located.

Uh,..where is that ?
Do you have ANY proof other than some more fake moon photos NASA is showing
you ?

How did the Rover tracks get there.

See answer above.

Where did the Moon rocks come from

They could have easily made them, slag from a blast furnace or equivalent.
However the most popular theory is that they were meteorites found on earth,
and mostly collected in Antarctica,....where they fall on the snow daily,
and are easily seen to pick up.
Then the surface is sandblasted away, so you can't see that they are
meteorites.
Although didn't the Dutch get a moon rock that turned out to be a piece of
fossilized wood........I guess after years of giving the moon rocks away,
now they are getting lazy

Say, did your other lunatic pals prove their Flat Earth theory the
other day, or did fall apart just like your insanity lace ravings ???

Awww, a STRAWMAN ? And you were almost doing so good this time.
Hagar you disappoint me.