Old December 8th 17, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 12:52:51 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 19:57:34 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 18:47:16 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 01:03:29 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Perhaps he can still learn something, and let his hemorrhoids heal
up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

If you still miss the point hags,.....NASA faked Apollo

That is a lie. And I'm still waiting for your response to the
nagging radio signals to and from the moon which have become your
personal inconvient truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-laser-funding

snip

Another fail for you Bast.

Oh **** facepalm,....that even reads like a fairytale, or a harry
potter novel. Maybe Lord Voldemort helped them aim the antenna ??

I don't see you refuting anything, Bastie ..... Maybe if you didn't
live in a fantasy land?

You write a few lines of crap that you are virtually claining is
verified by SNOPES ?

Nope. Stop lying Bast.

You do realize that even if I swallow your version of events, you just
made my argument for me, don't you ?

I'll give you a little hint, Bastie: I know all about satellites.
But go on....

If you have a moving satellite (closer) or the moon (farther away)
Of course a signal from a satellite will keep requiring re-aiming,
where the moon farther away would not appear to move quickly from your
reference point on earth.

This is all simple enough to sort out.

Your claim is about a moving satellite in space.

The burden of proof is therefore on you to name, specifically, the
satellite(s) we have in orbit in 1969 which had the capabilities you
claim in your argument?

And be specific, Bast. All satellites are named and or numbered and
tracked.

I anxiously await your answer to my question.

Are you really that dumb that you don't think the military has their own
satellites ?

Good question Bastie! Let's try this again since the info on the
comsat's I'm asking about in 1969 is NO LONGER CLASSIFIED:

The burden of proof is therefore on you to name, specifically, the
satellite(s) we have in orbit in 1969 which had the capabilities you
claim in your argument?

And be specific, Bast. All satellites are named and or numbered and
tracked.

And no one outside of the military knows where they are ,

Bastie, any good collegiate Astronomy class can track the satellites
in space. There is a University in the UK who takes great pride in
tracking all the satellites in space.

or can access them.

Goal post move.

I still nxiously await your answer to my question.