Old July 21st 04, 01:40 AM

Since you're in such close kinship with Scott, perhaps you can get him
to demonstrate his technical expertise (since you claim I have none).
I notice you ignored my first post earlier this evening in this regard;
let me list some questions for him--but please tell him to answer
rapidly as I wouldn't want anyone to get the impression he drove over
to his mother's house to look up the answers in the Apollo Operations
Handbook:
1. At what point was the Emergency Detection System engaged?
2. What action engaged the EDS?
3. What action disengaged the EDS?
4. What prompted that crew member to engage in that action?
5. What purpose do the BMAG's serve in the event of a guidance and
navigation failure?
6. What piece of equipment ties the switching on of the Delta V with
Gus' hot mike?
7. What piece of equipment was likely responsible for the O2 surges?
8. What is the evidence to support the answer to (7)?
9. What is the role of the gas chromatograph in the event of a
direct/auto abort?
10. How may this have figured in to the "unexplained" signals from the
chromatograph?
That should be enough to keep him busy for ANOTHER eight years, because
I guarantee he does not know the answer to THESE or ANY OTHER
questions, INCLUDING the difference between the pyro relays and the iso
valves!
When you and your sidekick get it together, feel free to call me.
Meanwhile, crawl back into your hole of ignorance and let the grown-ups
deal with the fire.
LaDonna