Old July 16th 04, 08:05 PM
Til Eulenspiegel

Default "Ignore LaDonna Wyss", please read this.

If you can, would you please go create a quick
and dirty Geocities or Yahoo site, and post a
screen capture of what LaDonna Wyss looks
like? As a matter of public safety, we have the
right to know what this obvious lunatic looks
like, just in case we happen to pass her on
the street.

Thank you for your insightful post regarding
her personal contact information, by the
way. I now have this number blocked from
my phone, so she can never call me at home
or at work. I have also informed my
postmaster that if any mail is received from
the sender or the PO Box listed, that it is to
be returned to sender and assumed to be
harassing mail and should be investigated
for possible prosecution under Federal law.

Also, I urge everyone here to please ignore
this sick, twisted, demented woman by
whatever means you have at your disposal.
She is not worthy of response or even
consideration of her perverted ideas and
delusions. Until she is finally placed in a
mental home where she can be cared for,
the best thing we can do is to keep her
distant and isolated from our group.