Old August 6th 07, 05:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: getting my feet wet - first pics - 4 attachments (1/3)

Just noticed I almost missed your post. My main computer has a filter
that allows only posts with ASTRO: in the subject line to block porn
when I'm viewing the the grandkids on my lap. In this case I used the
other computer that I rarely use for this group and it picked up your
post. I see a few others I've missed because of that. Try and get in
the habit of putting ASTRO: at the start of your header and more will
see your posts.

Rick

Ryld wrote:

taken afocally with an orion ST80 and a finepix s5200 camera....