Old January 5th 07, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

Default Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

"Painius" wrote in message
"honestjohn" wrote in message
et...
"Painius" wrote in message
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message
news In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

There was no association implied, Puddleduck.

Guth would thank you because you used the little
buzzword he invented... "inflation". Are there any
other "names" in astronomy we [tinw] need to
walk on eggshells with while conversing with you,
Puddleduck?

I thought you meant another Guth. Brad Guth, on sci.physics

Oh, too bad, Puddleduck, for this entirely blows
your credibility. For us to be discussing the line
of thought that led to your "inflation" response,
and then for you to relate it all to the notorious
and verbose "Brad" Guth instead of to the Father
of Inflationary Theory, "Alan" Guth, reduces you
to just another coffeeboi and gooseling.

Or is everybody else right? Is Brad Guth correct
when he tells everybody that you're really and
truly our [tino] very own...

Mother Goose ???

BTW, Mother, i have greatly enjoyed your ability
to parrot the internet. You are most welcome to
maintain your facade if you want, for your posts
as "Puddleduck" have led me to some very, very
interesting thoughts and websites!

Imagine the effort it took Colorado Carl to stop being "judgemental and
pompous" and actually communicate with others as "Duck Butter". It's
amazing! By reading C.Carl's early posts one can easily see why Carl is
that way, being judged and talked down to all his miserable life.
Reaction
Formation (psychology). He gave himself away when he Plonked me and

"ran
away" a Deco "coward" trait. He must have been fired from his storage
shed
building job because he's posting all the time now, soooo sad. On the
"sunny side" though, he needs a rest! A goose is not supposed to quack.

Glad you're back to regular posting. See ya.

C.H.J.

Thank you, Honest! Well, at least the ol' boy's
a colorful mother, ain't he. Imagine him posing
as an astrophysics student with three years to go
till he gets his doctorate! Geezus!...

Alan Guth is astro. 101 fer crissakes! And the ol'
M. Goose tries to sell how natural it was to
mistake him for Brad Guth? Watta Hoot!

He's just another censorious posier m.f. Of
course, i was really beginning to think ol' PTP
was the abo K-man in disguise! g

Like most "Hate-filled" individuals I've encountered in life, K-man died of
cancer. There must be some correlation between being filled with hate and
dying of cancer. I know that being a bitter and jealous individual like old
Colorado Carl can't be healthy, both mentally and physically, he has
depression and hypertension.

Glad to hear that you're full of life and in good spirits!

C.H.J. (Keep looking up)