Old September 29th 05, 10:42 PM
Allen Thomson

Derek Lyons wrote:

"http://www.mda.mil/mdalink/images/sbx001.jpg"

Anyone who has been reading Allen Thompson's posts for the last couple
of years. (Though to be fair, I think his discussion of SBX has been
limited to sci.military.naval and alt.war.nuclear rather than the
s.s.* groups.)

No need to be fair -- this is Usenet, after all. Though I do object to
the spelling of "Thompson," which is a vile Sassenach perversion of the
true Scots spelling "Thomson."
http://www.rampantscotland.com/clans/blclanthomson.htm

Anyway, SBX has had an interesting history to date, and will be worth
keeping an eye on in the future. Of space.relevance, it exercises and
calibrates its capabilities by tracking satellites as they come along.