Old November 30th 16, 05:22 PM posted to sci.astro
Poutnik[_5_]

Default Could GRB (Gamma Ray Burst) and FRB (Fast Radio Burst) befollowing type phenomena?

Dne 30/11/2016 v 11:41 Hannu Poropudas napsal(a):
On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 9:51:08 AM UTC+2, Poutnik wrote:

This is not a photon mass, but an equivalent mass of object
of the invariant energy equal to the photon energy.

Neutrinos are stable particles (zero rest mass ?) which perhaps have similar way mass than photon have its wave length depending mass ?

They have nonzero rest mass.

I don't believe neurino oscillation theory because they are stable particles,
but I believe that the Solar neutrino problem is true.

Then you rather do not believe
neutrino oscillations experimental data.

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )

A wise man guards words he says,
as they say about him more,