Old October 7th 10, 08:48 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Random thoughts..

On reading various groups around these parts, there seems not to be one for
speculation on general science things to do with space and cosmology. It
almost seems like there is no way for thinkers who may not be actual
scientists, to put ideas out there which may or may not be considered daft.
It occurred to me that one could actually use things like the station to
check some of the more outlandish stuff out. Mainly its large mass and being
man made and manned make it ideal I'd have thought to probe things like the
nature of mass, so called dark energy etc.

Anyway, I'll stick a few seemingly random thoughts here and see if anyone is
interested..
We cannot see dark matter and dark energy. This is because, in the
dimensions and universe we are in, they are not directly visible, but their
effect is. After all, Gravity is still defying attempts to find its origin.
What if the universe has a kind of non linear bias applied from outside
which makes things the way they are. it would be very hard to detect that
source.

On a more flippant note.
If there were any creatures on mars, far from being little green men, I
spect they would have no green perception, maybe no eyes at all, what would
be the point as they will be living deep underground.

What is there that is green on Mars anyway?

grin

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -