Old June 3rd 05, 03:31 PM
Rand Simberg

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 03:46:05 GMT, in a place far, far away, Anthony
Marsh made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

FWIW I have heard one theory that the motive in killing Kennedy was to
move the space program from Massachusetts to Texas.

It's worth less than nothing, since the space program was never in
Massachusetts, other than when Robert Goddard was doing private
experiments on his aunt's farm there. The manned spaceflight center
was already in Houston before Kennedy was killed. Whoever came up
with that theory was a loon.