Old June 2nd 05, 10:26 PM
Eric Chomko

Rusty ) wrote:

: Eric Chomko wrote:
: Rob Petrie ) wrote:
: : x-no-archive: yes
:
: : "We go into space because whatever mankind must undertake, free men must
: : fully share...I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving
: : the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and
: : returning him safely to the earth."
: : --Pres. John F. Kennedy, May 25, 1961, Special Message to the Congress
: : on Urgent National Needs, May 25, 1961, Public Papers of the Presidents:
: : 1961, p. 404.
:
: : "...we seek no conquests, no satellites, no riches."
: : --Pres. John F. Kennedy, Special Address to Congress on Urgent National
: : Needs, May 25, 1961
: :

: Then "They" shot Kennedy because he knew the Moon Landing was a hoax.

Kennedy was quite dead when we landed on the moon. The only hoax is that
a Bush has a vision.

Eric

: ;-)

: Rusty