Old June 2nd 05, 09:59 PM
Rusty

Eric Chomko wrote:
Rob Petrie ) wrote:
: x-no-archive: yes

: "We go into space because whatever mankind must undertake, free men must
: fully share...I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving
: the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and
: returning him safely to the earth."
: --Pres. John F. Kennedy, May 25, 1961, Special Message to the Congress
: on Urgent National Needs, May 25, 1961, Public Papers of the Presidents:
: 1961, p. 404.

: "...we seek no conquests, no satellites, no riches."
: --Pres. John F. Kennedy, Special Address to Congress on Urgent National
: Needs, May 25, 1961
:

Then "They" shot Kennedy because he knew the Moon Landing was a hoax.

;-)

Rusty