Old December 9th 14, 08:42 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff[_2_]

Default No Space Shuttle and International Space Station News Since November 24th?

I said this some time ago, and surely it ought to be being sent to the
sci.space.news group instead as this one is a discussion group. There are
lots of interesting things happening in space in the next couple of years
and I think those releasing news need to treat newsgroups more seriously,
Not eveyone is glued to flashy web site all the time.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
On 2014-12-08 19:19:56 +0000, David Spain said:

According to Google News nothing has come in with this title since
November 24th!
Is this feed down or no longer operating?

Dave

Well it's pretty silly to still call it 'Space Shuttle'