Old November 15th 14, 03:57 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Docking with a non-cooperative object - via arstechnica and Risks

In article ,
says...

The latest Risks Digest:
http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/28.35.html
provides a link to a story about Salyut 7 on arstechnica:
http://arstechnica.com/science/2014/...space-station/

I'll have to find my copy of Red Star in Orbit by James Oberg. I can't
remember if it had an account of this rescue mission, and if it did,
what detail might be in it.

Jeff