Old May 30th 07, 06:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle
Frank

Default Breaking News! NASA Astronaut Marsha Ivins ****ting Her Diapers!

While I agree that the current Ares - Constellation config is
overweight and incapable, it hardly qualifies a Thiokol conspiracy.
After all, if Horowitz was just looking out for his old buds at TKS,
wouldn't he have jumped all over the proposals featuring two 4-5
segment SRB's over the single, 5-segment TKS SRB on tap for Ares I?

The fact that Horowitz declined to endorse the proposal most likely to
make money for TKS tells me that while Ares I may be a bad booster,
its selection ain't no conspiracy.

Cheers.

On May 28, 4:51 pm, kT wrote:
http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/for...d=8071&start=1