Old June 15th 04, 08:37 AM
Derek Lyons

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:
WHERE do you get the BRASS to call me a liar when you haven't the
first clue what you are talking about?????

When one spouts something that is utterly and completely at odds with
facts well documented, one is a liar.

These men had NO IDEA why they were being summoned.
NONE.

Something I've never debated. But they were not summoned to the
astronaut corps, they were summoned to a briefing on the space program
and given the oppurtunity to apply to join the corps. Which makes
your statement ('There were no applications in the initial groups.') a
lie.

We also have in several astronaut biographies covering the initial
groups statements that they applied to the program after being
notified that is was available. Which makes your statement ('There
were no applications in the initial groups.') a lie.

Get your facts straight, or shut up. Whichever you do, do NOT call me
a liar again--ESPECIALLY when you have NOT done your homework.
LaDonna

I have my facts straight. You are a liar, and a cheat, and a fraud.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.