Old December 6th 12, 06:38 PM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Universe's biggest blackhole discovered inside a tiny dwarf galaxy!

On Dec 5, 6:19*am, dlzc wrote:
Dear Yousuf Khan:

On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 3:05:55 PM UTC-7, Yousuf Khan wrote:
On 02/12/2012 11:20 PM, dlzc wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2012 3:38:31 PM UTC-7, Yousuf Khan wrote:

whereas dark matter and energy aren't yet, so
they can't be of the same origin.

Clearly not true for Dark Matter. *Dark Matter
will / does have a contribution from MACHOS
(inclusive of black holes), WIMPS (however
unlikely from many other recent observations),
unexpectedly ionized normal matter, and
whatever is left some exotic stuff.

The black holes cannot have consumed much
normal matter, or Dark matter will have been
seen to increase.

Well hardly anyone talks about Dark Matter as
MACHOs,

Not true. *The problem is one of falsification. *We cannot falsify MACHOs, as we are discovering more and more, yet we cannot quantify that well, since we would have to be local to a signficant amount, and we realized we are in an area of the Milky Way that is swept pretty clear.

but most people think of WIMPs as being Dark Matter.

Also not true. *It is just that there are observations that can be made that allow us to limit or falsify WIMPs. *The noise is made on WIMPs, because the streetlight of current capability shines on this possibility.

David A. Smith

Mainstream streetlighting upon those interpretations that please their
status quo, as such can't be easily avoided.

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents
and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents
eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with
it." / Max Planck