Old August 18th 08, 08:28 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

Default TRUTH IN THE CIA ZOMBIE WORLD

"BradGuth" wrote in message

The ISI got spanked for their support of the Taliban. I once had a co-
worker who was a retired officer in the Indian AF ask me why the US
supported Pakistan. My reply was "Would you prefer a Pakistan where
the US had no influence?" Who is Pakistan going to turn to? Russia
or China? Ask the Afghanis and Tibetans, respectively, how that worked
out.

Rereading this, one final question. What does any of this have to do
with physics?

--Mike Jr

MI5/CIA (aka DARPA) does whatever makes them happy campers. There is
no official public oversight of our intellectual and scientific cartel/
cable.

There is certainly parliamentary oversight of MI5 . Its carried out by
the The Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) which was established
under the terms of the Intelligence Services Act 1994 to examine the
expenditure, administration and policy of the Security Services,
which includes MI5 and GCHQ. This committee is made up of senior
MP's drawn from the major political parties, as of the start of this year
the
members were

Margaret Beckett MP (Chair)
Michael Ancram QC DL MP