Old February 23rd 06, 05:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Here Come de Armada !!! G

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:08:38 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:20:10 GMT, "Dr. Why"
wrote:

And on that note, Charles, it is time to bid you adieu.
Our human study here in alt.astronomy is coming to a close.
We have disrupted the group long enough, now, and it's time to move on.

I already have answered that as a response to your post for HJ.

Maybe you could leave us "some hope" ;-

How about this ---

"We gonna make like the mother ship and get the arm ahda here!"

Hope's okay, Charles, but fearlessness is So much better.

How does it feel to be utterly lacking in courage, "Darla"?

Happiness & Prosperity to you and all your loved ones ---

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)