Old August 4th 03, 09:19 PM
Brad Guth

Default BBCi/space forum is moderated by NASA or by their external NASA Borgs

(MSu1049321) wrote in message ...
**** off, troll

Of course since you're so freaking "all knowing", how about running
off some numbers that'll correct some or any of my most recent village
idiot additions to the "Space-Radiation" issues, especially of what
Earth L4 or L5 has to offer.

Here's my latest input and, as far as this vuillage can figure, it's
become somewhat worse off than I thought, at least the Van Allen zone
as representing any significant radiation buffer simply isn't what the
pro-Apollo cults have to say, even though it's a fairly nasty place to
spend any amount of time in a craft as ****-poorly shielded as what
the Apollo missions had to work with.

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/space-radiation.htm

There's been another metric tonne worth of new information I've
learned about the radiation environment at Earth L4/L5, not to mention
the greater risk imposed from secondary (X-Ray) dosage that's
attributed to solar minimum cosmic radiation interacting with the
likes of any shield and/or the lunar surface.

This is where the opposition (that's you) offers intentional
disinformation, as being tossed out like warm and fuzzy flak at my
position, where actually that's what's giving me insight and further
motivation into learning what's more likely the case than not, like
what our atmosphere and of the void or space in between Earth's
atmosphere and 590 km has to offer, like 274,000:1 in reducing
radiation exposure as opposed to the Van Allen zone attributing
another mere 200:1 influx buffer.

Regards, Brad Guth "GUTH Venus"