Old July 18th 04, 11:22 PM
Jaxtraw

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Paul Lawler wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Don't any of you guys think for yourselves or are you all sycophants?

Sycophants to WHOM, pray tell?

To what you consider to be the big arse you must kiss so that you can be
admited into the big arse club of the neo-scientific stone age cavemen.

The US government openly admitted recently that the moon pictures were
hoaxed on the direct order of President Nixon. And to top it all off,
Stanley Kubrick is the man responsible for the moon landing hoaxed
pictures. In fact nothing was televised from the moon missions to any
home in the entire world. What people watched was made in a studio.

I'm sorry... please point me to the government documents and/or

offiicials

who "openly admitted" the moon pictures were hoaxed. Names please, not
"unnamed" or "highly placed" sources.

Againn go to the CBC and ask them. Is that so hard?

I daresay none of us have a copy of this documentary to hand, so could you
just be a good chap and tell us what you think it said?

By the by, I'm pretty certain that if the US govt. had officially admitted
to faking the Apollo programme, it would have been front page news in every
country in the world, so even here in Ukay I'm surprised I missed it.

Ian