Old July 18th 04, 10:26 PM
Yoda

Jaxtraw wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

The `scientific proof of the first moon walk' is one that all can
share in the very detailed records and televised pictures that remain.
It was a fact, just as Pearl Harbor was a fact regardless of the spin
put on the facts.

The US government openly admitted recently

snip bilge

So to summarise, your belief is that NASA spent billions of dollars hoaxing
a moon landing,

Can you read English? I said the videos shown on TV were hoaxed. Get
your story strait.

but were so inept that they got all the basic science wrong,
and that you can prove this because things look different in hollywood
special effects?

Sigh....NASA releases videos promoting new satellite technology and even
their technicians and artists place stars in the background. I can take
any camera and place it on a tripod and take pictures of stars. Your
telling me NASA sent a camera to the moon, and put it on a tripod and it
couldnt take a picture of stars? Give me a break, we aren't all as
dumbass about photography as you seem to be.

Hmm, now there's a convincing hypothesis. Yes indeedy.

Ian

Talking to yourself I see.