Old August 11th 03, 11:55 PM
Bill Duncan

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Dave Mass density of stars is proportional to mass density of
nebular. In the early universe( a few billion years after the BB the
universe was much smaller,and that means more condensed. The nebular
created supernova stars(lots of mass density. When these stars exploded
in a short period of time they sent shock waves through space that
helped nebular to create stars faster and seed the universe with heavy
atoms so I could type this to you. The last 5 billion years were medium
star structures(our sun) and they are long lasting because they burn
slow. Gravity gave them a density that gave them time to go from
bacteria life form to have a brain and a finger to post this to you Dave
I'm glad that we share this spacetime together I think of it as a very
personal link that goes at light speed,and that is fast enough for me
Bert.

And after our naps boys and girls we'll all have some milk and

cookies.Bill.