Old January 18th 13, 07:39 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

Default Forms of negative energy

On Jan 17, 10:26 pm, "hanson" wrote:
"Tom Roberts" wrote:

Koobee Wublee wrote:

[Roberts snipped silly ranting and raving...]

"Tom Roberts" wrote:

Everything that I mentioned in my post is well-known,
and discussed in the textbooks and literature on GR.
Koobee Wublee just doesn't have a clue.

hanson wrote:

Everything that Roberts mentioned in his post is
well-known, and discussed in the holy books and
scriptures of the Torah, Bible and Koran.
Tom Roberts just doesn't wanna have a clue despite
the fact that already 60 years ago
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER __
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR
wherein YOU, Tom [TR:] said in a flash of lucidity that:

[TR:] ___ "SR/GR happen to be "META-Theories"__, iow:
. ____ Relativity is a theory about a theory.____, iow:
. ______ SR & GR is Physics by "Hear-say"______.

So, Tom, don't dismiss KW, like you did above, because
fundamentally you said the very same thing as

Koobee Wublee said about SR/GR, wherein:
** FAITH IS LOGIC
** LYING IS TEACHING
** DECEIT IS VALIDATION
** NITWIT IS GENIUS
** OCCULT IS SCIENCE
** FICTION IS THEORY
** FUDGING IS DERIVATION
** PARADOX IS KOSHER
** WORSHIP IS STUDY
** BULL**** IS TRUTH
** ARROGANCE IS SAGE
** BELIEVING IS LEARNING
** IGNORANCE IS KNOWLEDGE
** MYSTICISM IS WISDOM
** SCRIPTURE IS AXIOM
** CONJECTURE IS REALITY
** HANDWAVING IS REASONING
** PLAGIARISM IS CREATIVITY
** PRIESTHOOD IS TENURE
** FRAUDULENCE IS FACT
** MATHEMAGICS IS MATHEMATICS
** INCONSISTENCY IS CONSISTENCY
** INTERPRETATION IS VERIFICATION

shrug

Ahahaha... It is always a pleasure to read your posts, hanson, and
thanks for pointing the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde struggle within Tom.