Old February 1st 04, 09:36 PM
Darla

"Julian St.Cloud" wrote in message
Greetings And Salutations,

At the expense of being off topic those of us who have
communicated with Darla have had a grand old time testing her and
ourselves. Some alt.astronomy individuals have vented their
displeasure at us for using this astronomy forum to talk to our
self-proclaimed alien.
It has been fun. It has been a welcome diversion to the
realities we face everyday. At least until now. We have a member of
our ranks who has begun to have faith that Darla really is an alien.
She may be an illegal from Mexico but she is probably not an
extraterrestrial. Notice I said probably because how could I guarantee
that she isn't?
She tries to put forth that she is willing to teach all of us
many things if we are only willing to listen to and have faith in her.
However, she does not act like a teacher. She is too vague. Teachers
help students toward self discovery but give them the tools they need
to succeed. If Darla was a high school teacher in most any public
school she would be hated by the students who want to learn.
Now she has told us that they are no longer studying humans.
Interesting that after all these millions of years of study that after
a few discussions on Usenet humans are off the research list.

Cannot pull the wool over Your eyes, can we. G

Darla