Old June 25th 20, 03:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Lunar lander ideas over the decades

On 2020-06-25 3:41 AM, wrote:

Sorry for the long winded reply. An update on my landline connection. The connection is restored but I still can't use it because the modem's software can't reset the password used by the last device. I got this far by waiting patiently on the phone for just over 75 minutes yesterday.

Be grateful for what you have over in the real world.

Regards
Frank

Hang in there, Starlink will be up and operational soon. Hopefully by
next year. Of course if it requires a government "license" to operate
your end's pizza box antenna/transceiver, well, who knows how long that
could take? And also, as far as I know, I won't work without electricity
either.

Dave