Old August 11th 14, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default First Asteroid With Rings Discovered!

On Monday, August 11, 2014 2:09:35 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...science-space/

I also discovered a ring around my collar!

Double-A

It's also like the methane ring which forms around Hagar's open cesspool, and at times the solar invisible energy of highly charged ions is what even makes it glow in the dark.

Perhaps that asteroid is simply a very large exodinosaur (aka Godzilla) poop that's still gassy after all this time. For all we know, our humanoid species could be their best kind of easily digested microbes.