Old July 13th 03, 05:21 PM
Tom Mosher

Default It's still happening...

"John Oliver" wrote in message
N'vok wrote:
I know everyone swore to stop this, but I thought this was too good to

pass up.
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta16.htm
Red sky at night, Nancy's delight...

Some of her followers are looking for Px by putting several pairs of
sunglasses in front of binoculars and then looking at the sun. I
have given up trying to disuade these foolish people from harming
themselves. [http://www.zetatalk.com/index/z03.htm "Signs of the
Times #100 (via email to Nancy) To all who may doubt, put on 4 to 5
pairs of sunglasses and look through binocculars at the Sun for a
few seconds. You will clearly see a large planet below the Sun. " ]

It would be interesting to see some lawsuits filed by people who have
damaged their retinas after following Nancy's advice.

Tom