Old May 25th 07, 02:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Cherry Springs State Park

"D van den H" wrote
George very nice pictures thx for sharing,
unfortunetly we don't have these kind of meetings here in holland.but i
sure like to attend one!
Perhaps when i am in your country when i visit one of my (airline) vendor
meetings :-)
reg

Dirk,

I've seen in Sky & Telescope that some guys from Germany go to a remote
hotel in South Africa that is set up for astronomy. Dark southern sky! They
folks there would probably even speak some form of Dutch. Of the star
parties in the USA I would bet the two best to visit would be the Texas Star
Party and the Winter Star Party in the Florida Keys.

George N