Old November 19th 06, 05:55 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_4_]

Default NASA Astronaut on Columbia Repair (and others)

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 10:45:10 -0500, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

...If it smells like a Znkfba, and trolls like a Znkfba, it probably
*is* a Znkfba.

Which is why, after reading his reply to my statement above, I killfiled
him.

....Same here. IIRC, this *might* be the same troll that harassed me a
couple of years ago about the CLFAQ, demanding that I include a
section about conspiracy and/or ineptitude amongst the various
managers and contractors. The whole thing smacked of Znkfba's rants
against Morton Thiokol, so I told him where to go and blocked e-mail
from his account.

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [