Old July 8th 13, 07:09 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Chapt26 MECO theory to explain high energy sources and dispelblack-hole theory as science-fiction #1628 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

The Math Forum at Drexel
Date: Jul 8, 2013 12:43 AM
Subject: MECO theory #1628 Atom Totality 5th ed

Chapt26 MECO theory to explain high energy sources and dispel black-hole theory as science-fiction #1628 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now the below is an old post of the 4th edition of this textbook.

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.astro, sci.math
From: Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:18:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ...MECO theory ... Atom Totality Theory

Subject: Anyone checked Sagittarius A as a MECO??
--- quoting ---
Sagittarius A* has a mass estimated at 3.7 million solar masses. [Ghez, A..M. et al. "The
First Measurement of Spectral Lines in a Short-Period Star Bound to the Galaxy's Central
Black Hole: A Paradox of Youth." "The Astrophysical Journal," 586, L127-L131, (2003)]
Given that this mass is confined inside a 44 million km diameter sphere, this yields a
density ten times higher then previous estimates. "This density…would rule out most
alternatives to a black hole for Sgr A* because other concentrations of matter would have
collapsed or evaporated on timescales that are short compared with the age of the Milky
Way."

--- end quoting ---
Is Sagittarius A amenable to a MECO study with its gravitational
lensing?
Because the sooner and faster that we get a series of magnetic fields
on these
hitherto proclaimed black-holes and find them with a magnetic field
that the faster
we can throw out all black-holes as purely a 20th century gaggle of
nonsense.
Subject: speed of stars near Sagittarius A as a MECO??
Maybe it is too dusty in the region of Sagittarius to conduct a MECO
study.
Maybe, though there is another method of determining a magnetic field
other than using gravitational lensing.
--- Wikipedia says this: ---
Astronomers now have evidence there is a supermassive black hole at
the center of the galaxy. Sagittarius A* (abbreviated Sgr A*) is
agreed to be the most plausible candidate for the location of this
supermassive black hole. The Very Large Telescope and Keck Telescope
detected stars orbiting Sgr A* at speeds greater than that of any
other stars in our galaxy. One star, designated S2, was calculated to
orbit Sgr A* at speeds of over 5000 kilometers per second.
--- end quote ---
Perhaps we can infer a magnetic field due to speed? Because if we see
stars moving
in opposite directions with a high speed would indicate this speed is
due to a
magnetic field and not a gravitational pull.
--

More than 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search archive from May 2012 to May 2013. Drexel

Archimedes Plutonium

http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium