Old May 3rd 13, 07:30 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Cleavage in mineralogy is proof that electrons orbit in eclipticplane Chapt15.59 electrons-ecliptic-plane #1342 New Physics #1545 ATOMTOTALITY 5th ed

Cleavage in mineralogy is the tendency of crystals to divide along
planes.
That indicates the atomic structure must be bonded by planes. Even the
hardest mineral -- diamond is cleavable.

Now in the Lewis structure the metallic bond is a ionic bond where we
take NaCl and it becomes Na+Cl-. Now in a metallic bond such as Fe we
have planes of bonding and we have a Lewis structure of Fe+Fe- Fe+Fe-Fe
+Fe- throughout the crystal of face centered cubic.

Now the Schrodinger Equation would never give the fact that electrons
orbit atomic nuclei similar to the planets orbiting the Sun in a
planar ecliptic. The Schrodinger Equation is not even relativistic.
Now the Dirac Equation is relativistic and this textbook derives the
Dirac Equation by simply summation over all 4 Maxwell Equations with
magnetic monopoles (include the 5th Maxwell Equation that magnetic
monopoles are attraction force only). I have not worked that out yet,
but suspect that in the summation of the 5 Maxwell Equations you end
up with what I call UNIVERSAL GEOMETRY of mathematics. Universal
Geometry is that all things are composes of Euclidean, Elliptic and
Hyperbolic geometries simultaneously. Every matter interaction in the
Cosmos is a mirror image of a planar ecliptic surrounded by a sphere
cloud. So the Sun has a planar ecliptic and surrounded by the Oort
Cloud. A atom, any and every atom has a electron ecliptic surrounded
by a sphere of dot cloud.

The Dirac Equation is difficult and abstract enough. Here I want to
see if the electrons are formed into a ecliptic plane in every atom.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names of all posters which reduces or eliminates most spam and hate
spew and search engine bombing, and front page hogging. Drexel has
done a excellent, simple and fair author-archiving of AP sci.math
posts since May 2012
as seen
he

Archimedes Plutonium