Old May 2nd 13, 07:53 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt15.59 chemical bonding as Lewis structure as proof ofelectrons-ecliptic-plane #1339 New Physics #1542 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Chapt15.57 ultimate meaning of the fine-structure constant 1/137, the
"pi of physics", Universal-Geometry

Chapt15.58 electrons form a plane of ecliptic around the atomic
nucleus

Chapt15.59 chemical bonding as Lewis structure as proof of electrons-
ecliptic-plane

Now these last three chapters I am discussing follow from a key idea--
Maxwell Equations as axioms demands a plane of ecliptic not just for
the large scale of the astronomy but for the small scale of the
electrons moving around a nucleus of the atom.

So, now, I want to prove that the electrons revolve around the atom in
much the same geometry as the planets revolve around the Sun in a
plane of Ecliptic.

Now it is easier to prove using Compton scattering but that technique
is a very very difficult experiment to perform with accuracy. Many of
the websites that discuss scattering point out the difficulties.

But I am optimistic and so optimistic that I feel the electron-
ecliptic-plane has already been discovered only never been correctly
interpreted. And has been filed as a Compton Scattering Anomaly. No-
one in physics, to date, ever had the idea that electrons revolve
around the atomic nucleus in a planar ecliptic, so it is easy to file
such a discovery as a anomaly, rather than looking at the data again
and seeing that it is not an anomaly but a proof that the electrons
are in a planar ecliptic. But I am not going to be waiting around for
lethargic physicists to re-open their files and data of Compton
scattering to realize a electron plane of ecliptic. I am going to push
ahead with other proof.

Another proof of electron ecliptic would be the Lewis Structure of
chemistry with its octet rule.

Can you even or ever have a Lewis structure with octet rule if the
electrons were not in a planar ecliptic? I say no.

Let me first review the Chemical Bonds. We have the ionic bond which
is a wholesome transfer of an electron from one atom to the other
atom. We have the covalent bond which is a sharing of electrons
between two atoms and finally we have the metallic bond which is a
pooling of an electron sea.

We have the Lewis diagrams of dots and of slash marks. Now the Lewis
structure works well. But can it work at all if the electrons revolved
around the nucleus without being all in a planar ecliptic?

Let us ask the same question of astronomy. Can we have planets
revolving around the Sun if they were not all in a planar ecliptic? So
here is the heart of the problem. The Maxwell Equations governs the
motion of the planets and it governs the motion of the electrons, and
what the Maxwell Equations demands of planets must be the same thing
that it demands of electrons.

Now I am jumping forward ahead to the answer. The answer is that the
Lewis Structure, the diagrams are based on an assumption that the
electrons (valence electrons, and in fact all the electrons of the
atom) form a electron ecliptic plane.

--
Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names of all posters which reduces or eliminates most spam and hate
spew and search engine bombing, and front page-hogging. Drexel has
done a excellent, simple and fair author-archiving of AP sci.math
posts since May 2012
as seen here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium