Old May 1st 13, 07:36 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Eucl geom = Ellipt unioned Hyperb Chapt15.57 ultimate meaning offine-structure constant #1336 New Physics #1539 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Alright, in my earlier posts of yesterday on this subject I was
outlining how the Fine Structure Constant is the only dimensionless
constant in both physics and mathematics, whereas pi is a variable
depending on type of geometry, yet the fine structure constant is a
constant independent of geometry type-- Euclidean, Elliptic and
Hyperbolic. Even the math constants of "e" or "phi" are dependent of
geometry.

In the Great Conjecture of Geometry:

Euclidean geom = Elliptic geometry unioned with Hyperbolic geometry

The only dimensionless constant in that conjecture is the Fine
Structure Constant of approximately 1/137.
The use of 1/137 gives us the closed loop of wire-- Hyperbolic
geometry, and gives us the moving bar magnet --Elliptic geometry and
gives us a flow in electric current-- Euclidean geometry. So the
number approx 1/137 is a number that interfaces with Euclidean,
Elliptic, Hyperbolic geometries simultaneously. Whereas in Old Math,
pi works only in Euclidean geometry and so does "e" and "phi".

So as we make the Maxwell Equations the axioms over all of physics,
they also produce all of mathematics as a side outcome.

Now I am still working around the geometry of the mapping of galaxies.
And slowly but surely I am getting there. Let me recap where I am at
the moment.

So far the "Universal Geometry" of what solar systems look like, what
galaxies look like what the Universe as a whole looks like and what
the inside of an atom looks like, are all the same mirror image. And
that image is best seen in the solar system.
We have the Sun as the nucleus, although in an atom the nucleus would
be several protons and neutrons with electrons in orbit. In the Solar
System the planets are in orbit (as well as the Sun also). So the
pattern of the Solar System is a ecliptic disc or plane where the
concentration and density of mass is located. Then we reach the
outskirts of this disc of ecliptic in the Kuiper belt and finally the
whole is a spherical cloud called the Oort Cloud. Now in the atom the
electrons pretty much follow a ecliptic type of form, which suggests a
new experiment that much was missed in the Rutherford scattering
experiments. The Sun is similar and dissimilar to the atom nucleus,
but the chances of colliding with a planet (an electron) is likely to
happen. So we must re-do and re-check Rutherford scattering because
some of these particles are bouncing back not from colliding with the
nucleus but from colliding with an orbiting electron. Just as a recent
comet collided into Jupiter rather than the Sun.

Anyway, the atom is geometry form similar to the Solar System and
finally the galaxies are of similar form to the Solar System where all
galaxies have a disc ecliptic. All have a center. And all have what is
called a Oort Cloud type of boundary.

And one dimensionless constant oversees all these geometries, the fine-
structure constant.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names of all posters which reduces or eliminates most spam and hate
spew and search engine bombing. Drexel has done a excellent, simple
and fair author-archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
as seen
here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium