Old April 30th 13, 08:18 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt15.57 ultimate meaning of the fine-structure constant 1/137, the"pi of physics" #1333 New Physics #1536 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

In the early 1990s, before 1993, I assembled a conjecture that is
perhaps the most important conjecture in all of mathematics, today. It
is the problem that everyone in mathematics should stop their own
projects, just drop them as rather trite and meaningless and pick up
on this conjecture. In simple terms the conjecture is that Euclidean
geometry is the assemblage of Elliptic geometry with Hyperbolic
geometry.

Euclidean geometry = Elliptic unioned with Hyperbolic geometry

Another expression is that the "Whole = plug plus hole in fabric"

In terms of Maxwell Equations, the bar magnet is Elliptic geom and the
closed loop wire is Hyperbolic geometry and the electric current that
flows as the bar magnet is thrust through the closed loop wire is
Euclidean geometry.

Now I reached a point in this textbook where I can make final and
ultimate sense of the fine-structure constant of physics. And let me
blair out here and now what it is-- in mathematics, Euclidean
geometry, it has a fine structure constant called pi and defined as
circumference of circle divided by 2xradius and is equal to about
3.14. Now in physics, it has a fine-structure constant equal to about
1/137.

Now in mathematics, when doing only Euclidean geometry the C =pi*d or
C=pi*2r. But physics is not just Euclidean geometry, although most
physicists in their calculations assumes only Euclidean geometry. That
is why Special Relativity is so difficult to imagine is because it is
not just Euclidean but also includes Elliptic and Hyperbolic and how
they produce Euclidean. So when a physicist is transforming with the
Lorentz transformation, all that is taking place is the moving back
and forth between
Elliptic plus Hyperbolic to Euclidean.

In reality, in both physics and mathematics there is but one and only
one "dimensionless constant". In math we call it pi, in physics we
call it fine-structure constant. Now some may think that proton to
electron mass ratio is another dimensionless constant in physics, but
ask yourself how many times is that number appearing in equations of
physics? Never, unless you focus on M_p/M_e. And if it were, then you
take any physics measure such as the volume of proton versus volume of
electron and divide one into the other and claim you found a new
dimensionless constant. So the fact of the matter is, that mathematics
and physics has but one and only one dimensionless number, and for
math it is pi and for physics it is fine structure constant.

Now let me show you how it works for math and then for physics. In
math, since it is a subset of physics, we have a electron moving in a
straight line in Euclidean geometry and now we want a circle, so we
apply a force to bend the electron path to form the circle. We measure
the diameter of the circle and find out it is 3.14 of the
circumference. So we have our pi, a dimensional constant for the
number fits all circles, but only circles in Euclidean geometry.

So pi of 3.14 is not the dimensional constant of physics, but some
other number because physics is worried not just of Euclidean geometry
but has to include Elliptic alongside Hyperbolic. So the pi of physics
is not 3.14 but rather 1/137 = 0.0072. Now that means if you are
working exclusively and only in Euclidean geometry you have to use
3.14, but if you are working in geometry where you have Euclidean =
Elliptic unioned to Hyperbolic, you have to use 0.0072.

Now let me show you how it works specifically. Instead of a electron
in a straight line bent to form a circle. We have the Sun moving in a
straight line at 220km/sec and it forms a magnetic monopole sphere
around the Sun that stretches out forming the solar ecliptic out to
the Kuiper belt and forming the Oort Cloud sphere.

The Sun creates the geometry around the Sun since it has the most mass
of the solar system. The geometry that the Sun creates is an ecliptic
plane inside a Kuiper belt plane and Oort Cloud sphere. The Oort Cloud
is spherical in shape.

So now, applying the inverse of 0.0072 equals 137, we have the
ecliptic to Kuiper belt of about 50Au.

So we have 137 * 2pi * 50Au is 43,018 Au. Now in Wikipedia they say
that the Oort Cloud is 50,000 Au, but that is just a number pulled out
of rough estimates.

Now if we go to galaxies and measure their galactic bulge, their
centers, is equivalent to the Kuiper belt and then use the same
inverse fine structure constant, we end up with the full length of the
galaxy in question.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names of all posters which reduces or eliminates most spam and hate
spew and search engine bombing. Drexel has done a excellent, simple
and fair author-archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
as seen
here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium