Old September 12th 06, 02:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

Why exactly are either of you Third Reich collaborating minions even
here?

Is this the very best that such brown-nosed MIB rusemasters can
accomplish?

Am I and of otherwise the banishing of whatever's the truth actually
worth that much of a Jewish effort?
-
Brad Guth

you're starting to become a little incoherent there big guy.

sorry about that.

Brown-nosed is being a personal butt-wipe on behalf of whatever the
mainstream status quo has in their perverted mindset to accomplish.

MIB = men in black (aka MI/NSA~NASA spooks, moles and goons)

minion = butt sucking lacky and/or infomercial junky

Third Reich = Third Reich

Usenet is most extensively a Jewish perverted cesspool of a
disinformation infomercial sort of thing, especially if it has anything
to do with whatever honestly matters, or on behalf of keeping tkose
perpetrated cold-war lids on tight so that the rest of us village idiots
don't get all hot and bothered by the truth.

My usual dyslexic topic encryption comes along for the ride at no extra
charge.
-
Brad Guth