Old November 22nd 03, 10:07 PM
Helen

I brought mine from costco a few weeks ago celstron nexstar 114 with goto
for £164.
"Chris.B" wrote in message
om...
"pete" wrote in message

Ive just got in from Asda and there selling Meade Scopes !
"Bill Muskett" wrote in message
I was in M&S in Manchester yesterday and they had a display set up

with
2 telescopes on it. One was a 50x350 refractor for £35 and the second
was an 80x400 refractor for £79. The second had 6mm and 20mm

eyepieces,
a table top tripod and a carry case.

Searching on the M&S website I found one of them

http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCat...uct_Id=1195152
but I think they've got a picture of the 50x350 with the specs of the
80x400 because the one I saw was all black.

Bill

I just got back from Aldi and they're selling AstroPhysics. Where
will it all end? ;-)

Chris.B