Old November 8th 18, 03:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What will be the result??

On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 2:34:41 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Some time in the future, two billion years or so, Our Milky Way Galaxy
and the nearby Andromeda Galaxy are supposed to collide. As there is
supposed to be a Black Hole at the center of our galaxy (I don't know if
there is also one at the center of the Andromeda Galaxy or not!!), what
effect will this have on our Black Hole??

Will it grow bigger and bigger, as it consumes more and more of the
Andromeda Galaxy??

--
Daniel

Become round.More twin stars,and much bigger BH as the two final merge into one.Good killer of galatic life.What shall it be called.(Adromida Way) ?? Bert