Old November 22nd 09, 01:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
David Staup

Default global warming hoax

"Chris L Peterson" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:00:17 -0600, "David Staup"
wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ibd/20091120...091120issues01

as has been clear to a casual HONEST observer global warming is junk
science
and fraud perpetuated by certain people for thier own profit and advocated
by others who know nothing of the truth and human nature.

what say you now?

I say that you haven't demonstrated in the past sufficient education or
intelligence to even voice an opinion on the matter... or on any matters
of science.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com

chuckle,
I knew enough to expect this from you. also enough education and
intelligence to have worked at Oak ridge national labs, Sandia national
labs, and Argonne national labs. had a top secret clearance and more than
enough intelligence to be a much sought after contractor. I was the first
to describe the proceedure for creating excellant lunar, solar, and
planetary images by taking and stacking thousands of frames. wrote an
article about it for sky and telescope in '03 even after I could no longer
image myself due to a disability caused by statin drugs....just what have
you done with your vast intelligence Chris?