Old June 18th 05, 05:53 PM
OM

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:09:11 GMT, h (Rand
Simberg) wrote:

Going to war under knowingly false pretenses,

Why does this bizarre delusion persist, in the wake of all of the
investigations that show otherwise?

....The delusion comes from one point of order and one point alone: the
WMDs were *not* found. Everything else that was a justification for
the war - Saddam is a murdering sick ******* who's Satan's abusive
boyfriend, the Kurds were being exterminated, women were being
oppressed, Iraqi money was funding the Taliban and Al & Fred Queda's
terrorist activities, etc, etc - was true. However, it's like trying
to make the top of Everest; in the eyes of most people, if you miss it
by one *inch*, it's still close but no cigar.

Still, we did one thing we haven't done in a long time: caught the
******* before he had a chance to blow his brains out...

[spit take]

....Gah, Rand and I are on the same wavelength, Must be proof positive
that the tinfol asshats may have somethng after all with that FOX Mind
Control Satellite bull**** after all :-P

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |