Old June 3rd 04, 01:55 AM
Pat Flannery

wendy7 wrote:

“I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was
not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: ‘No good in a bed, but
fine up against a wall’ ".

Eleanor Roosevelt

From my FDR wallpaper of "The Delano Radio Hour"*
'Some people have wondered about my little dog Fala's name...."Is it a
male or female name?" they have asked...not sure of the little guy's
gender....I assure them that one bitch in the White House is quite enough!'

* A peculiar alternate universe where Roosevelt doesn't run for a third
term and instead becomes "America's Chief Executive Of Radio Comedy!".

Pat