Old February 5th 04, 12:41 AM
Herb Schaltegger

John Maxson wrote:
(snipped much)

One of JTM's more interesting usenet comments:

"On February 26, I was walked off the base. I had my badges taken away
and the decals scraped off my car, because on very short notice --
without being given any reason -- I was asked to go down to the Santa
Barbara County Mental Health Center. They said if I didn't, they were
gonna escort me from the base."

http://tinyurl.com/2xywy

For an independent take on Mr. Maxson and his theories, see
http://www.crank.net

For a clear and lucid presentation of the STS-51L (Challenger) disaster,
please see Jon S. Berndt's excellent document at
http://home.houston.rr.com/fancijon/conspiracy.pdf

For another excellent resource, see Roger Balettie's site:
http://home.austin.rr.com/sts51lvideo/
--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer