Old September 15th 03, 05:18 AM
Llanzlan Klazmon The 15th

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in
:

Llanzian I'm going with GR as discribed by Werner Israel. Blackholes
are perfectly spherical. Roger Penrose,and John Wheeler agree on this.
However I could stand corrected for I'm smart enough to know an object
spinning very fast has to flattern at the poles,and bulge at its
equaton. I don't know Kerr,but I think he must have figured this
out,for it is reality. Still I claim a fast spinning
(close to "C") BH does not wobble. I'm consintrating my thoughts how
wobble is used by nature in both the micro and macro realm,and I'll
keep posting these thoughts more and more. I see a sameness in photon
wave lengths and wobble. I see a sameness in wobbling,and the
vibrations of strings(string theory).

They are giving a simplified account. In real nature, no black hole will
conform to the Schwarzchild solution. both Penrose and Wheeler are fully
aware of this.

See :
http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/phys...BlackHole.html

and