Old September 15th 03, 04:20 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Llanzian I'm going with GR as discribed by Werner Israel. Blackholes
are perfectly spherical. Roger Penrose,and John Wheeler agree on this.
However I could stand corrected for I'm smart enough to know an object
spinning very fast has to flattern at the poles,and bulge at its
equaton. I don't know Kerr,but I think he must have figured this out,for
it is reality. Still I claim a fast spinning (close to
"C") BH does not wobble. I'm consintrating my thoughts how wobble is
used by nature in both the micro and macro realm,and I'll keep posting
these thoughts more and more. I see a sameness in photon wave lengths
and wobble. I see a sameness in wobbling,and the vibrations of
strings(string theory).