Old November 9th 18, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 3:13:03 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 11:37:43 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Teresa Makes sure no one takes advantage of this old man.She claims she loves me.Got me into Neptune so my ashes can be spread at Huntington Beach WOW Van running smooth,and no one ever fixes it again but me.Warm and no clouds except in the morning. Dems.won the house,but still do not know if Rick Scott(USA biggest GOP Mafia crook) did in FL. Dems.have big problems when voting Blacks and Jews for sure. Bert

I was great at 38,so that would be my age.Hair dye, plastic surgery
The stock market continues upward! The market likes political gridlock, it means less interference. I will hold my positions.

The economy has not been good for everyone. I walked up to see if the Gresham K-Mart store was still open, and found in a store closing sale! Up to 80% off on many items! Wished I could have found a fishing pole, but no! Walking back to the library, I noticed the Sears appliance store that was nearby is now gone! Pier One is still there, but I have heard they are not doing well either. Neither is nearby Dick's Sporting Goods. Malls are dying!

Here in Gresham as of 3 PM PST it is now 54F, clear sky, and sunny. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 57%.

I heard about a guy who wants to legally change his age from 69 to 45! If people can now legally change their sex, why not age? Sounds good to me!

Double-A I will go with 38.Its all surgery.dye and standing straight.Walk briskly.Remember stuff,and have that $70,000 ear operation so you can hear good again.At 38 I had a good memory (I think) Now I'm so old and ugly I ask a girl for a pizza date "She calls 9/11" Life is not fair when you have grey hair. Once upon a time when I was 38 girls asked me for a date.Was gravity my curse that evolved me as to what I see in my wall mirror. I asked Mirror on the Wall who is the handsomest of all? Not you comes back,and this too." Stick your head in your **** bucket". Well AA you can see I'm depress today Bert